TS Favorite 10W-40
MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite is a smooth running engine oil on produced on the basis of HC synthetic base oils of the SAE 10W-40 viscosity class. Excellently suited to petrol and diesel engines with or without turbocharging. First raffinate.
MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite is a high-performance engine oil produced on the basis of HC synthetic oil of the SAE class 10W-40. Its high level of performance results from the combined effect of base oils and the modern additive system.
MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite is especially suited to vehicles with petrol and diesel cars with or without turbocharging. It is used for vehicles without maintenance interval extension. The modern concept of MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite makes possible a wide range of use and ensures safe engine operation under all operation conditions.
MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite is qualitatively equivalent under EU law to the following classifications/specifications:
- ACEA A3/B3
- API SL/CF
- MB 229.1
- VW 505 00
Furthermore, MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite is recommended if the following lubricant specifications are required: VW 500 00 (obsolete)
- Excellently suited to turbo engines
- Prevents additional adhesion, varnish and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers
- Safe year-round operation through excellent viscosity and temperature behaviour and high shear stability
- Stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- Very low oil use
- High oxidization protection through selected HC-synthesis oils and special additives
- Reliable protection against “black sludge”
- Flawless function of hydraulic tappets (hydraulic valve-clearance)
- Miscible and compatible with conventional as well as synthetic brand engine oils
- In order to make use of the complete product advantages of MOFIN SAE 10W-40 TS Favorite, a full oil change is recommended
|Field of operation||Henkilöauto|